Thursday, May 29, 2008

What Are you Reading?


Lyz, 19 years old, was out in the Common reading World War Z by Max Brooks. If this is not a guide book at the Funky Carter Offices, lemme know 'cuz it should be and I will get a copy for you!










Jodi, 19 years old, was sitting back to back with her pal Lyz, reading The Borgia Bride by Jeanne Kaolgridis.












Howard, 44, was strolling along Summer Street, with Star Wars: Invincible by Troy Denning, tucked under his arm.












Matt, 21, was taking a break doing a little reading of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J K Rowling (only my FAVE one of the series). Don't let him fool you though - he's read books 1 through 7 and is now reading them again...backwards.

5 comments:

  1. I love this, what a great thing to do!!! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm reading Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. World War Z is pretty awesome; the same author (Max Brooks) wrote The Zombie Survival Guide. And your fun trivia for the day is that he's also the son of Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, that's awesome you went around and documented this. you fricken rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice!! I'd like to add to this. I'm reading the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett, I'm currently reading "The light fantastic" and "going postal". Very awesome books, I highly recommend them!

    Also I recommend the british movie: Hogfather. Its based on a Terry pratchett book by the same title. Good humor and kinda like harrry potter for adults. :)

    ReplyDelete