"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeing new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust
i can't wait to read this! i requested my copy from the library :)that's really sad about clovis high school though. what the hell is wrong with people?! wake the fuck up.
Christine - me too. I'm really glad to see you picked this one. and i even think The Road is going to be the next pick; very close runner up.
Yes, I'm really excited about this one too.Clovis HS -- That gets me really choked up. Where do people get off thinking that some people are more important than others and some people don't deserve the same rights as everyone else. I don't get why love and affection can't just be celebrated.
i can't wait to read this! i requested my copy from the library :)
ReplyDeletethat's really sad about clovis high school though. what the hell is wrong with people?! wake the fuck up.
Christine - me too. I'm really glad to see you picked this one. and i even think The Road is going to be the next pick; very close runner up.
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm really excited about this one too.
ReplyDeleteClovis HS -- That gets me really choked up. Where do people get off thinking that some people are more important than others and some people don't deserve the same rights as everyone else. I don't get why love and affection can't just be celebrated.