Thursday, October 25, 2007

Inspiration

Reading over at the FC today, I was inspired. Aaron, you inspired me! I have been so out of practice with writing outside of my blog. When I read your friend Kate's poem and your poignant recollections of the power of art, it reminded me of why I want to be a writer. Some writer I am when I haven't produced anything but blog entries and the occasional letter.

Put that reminder and inclining together with a heart catching phrase that I found at my girl Christine's site and I found a writing idea. One so good and clever (ah ha ha!) I thought I'd share it and challenge other people who have been resting from their creativity to try it too.

Take this phrase -



and make it your own. Whether that be to write a poem. A song. Prose. A letter to someone. Or to make a collage. A card. A poster. A painting. Whatever your medium, EXPLORE! CREATE! Post your finished products here or a picture of it, and the winner will get a prize. I'll post my creation too, but I won't be in the running, no no, this is my site after all.

Good LUCK!

2 comments:

  1. I'll take this challenge....that saying is wonderful.

    thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...I am not going to commit to the challenge, but maybe I get a free pass for this one considering I found the saying :)

    ReplyDelete