Folks, your techno centric savvy lady here booked a house with NO WI-FI! Not like this would mean we can't go to cafes and such and use free wi-fi, but as we are out and about for most days, we will not be hanging about to use wi-fi at free cafes. So alas, the blogging adventures stop here. We are having a wonderful time, we are being SAFE and I will email some quick hellos when possible.
Just know we got THREE FULL DAYS OF SUN!!! Yesterday we drove the Slea Head Drive around Dingle Peninsula, the pictures are stunning, the real views even more so. We also got out on a boat and saw Dingle's favorite wild dolphin Fungi - I've got a picture of him jumping out of the water and he is as tall as a small sail boat that he is near. I've seen dolphins before but didn't realize they can be that long!
And guess what?! WE TOOK THE CONNOR PASS!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! You will not even BELIEVE what we drove on...it was not as crazy as people made it out to believe and I am so glad we didn't listen to them and went anyway! Wait until you see the pictures.
So, as I was sitting here in the Dingle Music Shop, an impromptu concert just happened. A small group of locals are here off and on and they jam when they feel like it, with voice or instruments. They are singing this beautiful morning song. I feel special to have witnessed it.
Ok, gotta run!
Oh no! No wi-fi?! Damn, I was just getting used to the idea that I could vicariously follow along on your travels :) Good for you guys, taking the Conner Pass and braving it! I wonder if it's anything like some of the crazy-ass roads we took on Maui or in NZ. Can't wait to see all the pix later!
ReplyDelete