Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WTF!?@#?$ (female rant)


There are pads for thongs...

There are PADS for THONGS......need I say anything more? Okay yes, I will say more. (i wish this picture showed how SLIM they are and how TINY the box they come in is. I saw it on a random C.V.S. stop)

When I am having my monthly visit from Aunt Flo, or the crimson tide, or my period - or how about moon cycle, the curse, bloody hell, wearing red shoes, whatever you feel good using to name your menstrual cycle (go here for some more fun names) - I usually am not thinking hm, how am I going to wear a pad AND that thong that goes up my ass and barely covers my girls even when I'm not bloated and feeling like all I want to do is sleep?

Thanks tampax and all you other pad creating companies for thinking of women's needs in the creation of this oddity. Ladies, I could be wrong. Maybe I am the only woman out here who doesn't wear thongs ESPECIALLY when I am bleeding. Are there times where you wished you'd had a thong pad? Even if I were going to a wedding in a really nice dress, I'd still opt for full underwear coverage and a regular tampon. I just can't think of a time where this absurdity would be necessary for me.

Share your thoughts...if there's still anyone out there.

5 comments:

  1. Wear thongs, wear pads for thongs...but only as a tampon emergency backup in case of leakage with no bathroom access. WOULD NOT wear thong/pad combo without tampon too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a tampon girl, and I'm against pads in general. A light liner, perhaps. But no way will you ever force me to wear a pad.

    I tried to wear a thong the other day (I was on my period, but like, day 3 when it's lighter) because of the pants I wanted to wear. I put the thong on, I put the pants on, and then I took everything off and put on the most over-sized jeans I could find.

    I too am very anti-thong in general. But I'm in agreement, this product is useless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. altho I'm not one of the women who claim to only wear thongs, but have been told they are out there (probably some weird urban myth), I would use them as a backup method to a tampon if I was wearing something that required it. I'm not going to bother getting all dressed up just to end up with underwear lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. underwear lines are SEXY! fo' real.

    ReplyDelete