I just took a ride up to Southern NH today and the trees along the way are all changing. I think next week-end will be the peak for the lower half of NH. From some photos I saw, looks like up North has SNOW already...geesh.
This makes me sad and happy at the same time... I hate the end of summer but once I embrace the fall I do love it. I just don't enjoy how LONG the next season after fall lasts.
We're well involved with fall colors here. Not peak yet but getting there.
ReplyDeleteawesome! we have a few out here turning as well, but it's nothing like new england. sigh.
ReplyDeleteThey are going fast around here too. I'll be heading up to Grand Marais next week and am hoping to hit the peak.
ReplyDeleteMy very favorite part of my favorite season. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI just took a ride up to Southern NH today and the trees along the way are all changing. I think next week-end will be the peak for the lower half of NH. From some photos I saw, looks like up North has SNOW already...geesh.
ReplyDeleteThis makes me sad and happy at the same time...
ReplyDeleteI hate the end of summer but once I embrace the fall I do love it. I just don't enjoy how LONG the next season after fall lasts.