Friday, June 6, 2008

Take Some, Pass Them Along

Today's seed swap news is brought to you by Howling Hill and the letter G.

I received a butt load of seeds from Angela at childreninthecorn.blogspot.com and I will be sending them on to Jaydee over at lifeinthelostworld.blogspot.com.

Here's what I got in the package and decided to keep -

Flowers:
Calendula
Hollyhocks
Snapdragons
Zinnias
Red Velvet Okra

Veggies:
Lemon Cucumbers
Winter Squash

Herbs:
Common Thyme


Here's what I didn't keep, but am passing along -

Ailsa craig onions
Spotted Aleppo Lettuce
West Indian Gerkin
German Giant radishes
Reine des glaces lettuce
Yellow watermelon
dill
Bell peppers
Red watermelon
garlic seed
Turnip
Echinacea
Simpson Leaf lettuce
cantaloupe
Eggplant
Shell Peas
Kentucky Wonder Green Beans
Mescalin mix


Here's what I am adding to the mix -

Leeks
Spinach
Cherry Beetle radish
Black Valentine Beans
Early Wonder Beets



I hope the next person enjoys this bounty!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds super fun! You make me want to have a garden sooooooo bad! Then I remember that I wouldn't have time to care for it. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everything is going well with the seed swap. Wonderful choices you made!

    ReplyDelete