Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Imagination Station

To Those Who Dare to Dream,

Keep dreaming. The more you dream the more chances you have that some or all of those dreams will come true. Lewis Carroll wrote -

" 'There's no use trying,' Alice said. 'One can't believe impossible things.' "

" 'I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. 'When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.' " - Alice in Wonderland


Don't let anyone else be the judge of what is and is not possible for YOU. This is your life and this is your chance to think the impossible, and make it come true.

I believe in you.

Peace,
Erikka

4 comments:

  1. good to be reminded of this :) i believe in you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would try and believe away this headache, but that's not working for me right now. So I'm going to believe that I've got some advil in my bag, which I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this was a cute, inspiring post :) I could have used this last week while trying to finish up that story haha!

    ReplyDelete