Sunday, April 27, 2008

Head Cold Part II

Dear Head Cold -

You might just be packing up. Last night I didn't snot nearly as much as I did the night before. Yay, the end is in sight...

Good news! A coordinator called me and bestowed upon me a GARDEN PLOT! One that is close to my house and comes with a raspberry bush. How sweet. Cold or no cold, I'm going there today to see what's up and to plant some seeds. I've got the following which might not be too late to plant -

Sugar Snap Peas
Purple Coneflower Echinacea
Scarlet Na..somethings or other carrots
Butter Crunch Bibb lettuce
Early Wonder Beets

All except the carrots will be first time direct seedings for me. We'll see how it works out!

As for you Head Cold, I hope you don't stick around to see.

Cheers,
Erikka

3 comments:

  1. Woah! A plot with a raspberry bush? Score! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like lotsa fun. I just put some seeds down yesterday, I hope they do okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!! that's so exciting, I'm happy you got a plot.

    ReplyDelete