Monday, April 14, 2008

Dream the Impossible Dream

Note to self:

Remember to keep your goals always in sight. Imagine in the most vivid detail the way you want the future to look. Who knows how close you might get to the real thing? Remember the farm, Erikka. Remember your love of the process of growing, tending, and harvesting. Hold on to these secret and not so secret goals, Erikka. God hears these things, hears what is in the deepest corners of your mind, and wants to give you exactly what you want.

A fortune cookie told you once that only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible.

Never lose sight of your goals, Erikka.

Love,
Yourself

4 comments:

  1. Is one of your goals to farm? Will you move back to NH to do so?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my goals is to farm. Not to have my OWN farm, but more own one with my some day husband and or work on my now beau's sister's some day farm. Either or I would be happy.

    Where it happens, not set on that. My family is in NH, I'd like to stay near them, but I also have a partner with goals to take into consideration too, for location that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how dedicated you are, Erikka. I'm failing miserably at the April Letters - not enough hours in the day.

    Love this letter to yourself - awesome.

    ReplyDelete