November saw me defeated, but I must try again! Notice my new badge here and over there to the left in my side bar...The creators of NaBloPoMo have stopped limiting their creative challenge to one month out of the year and have opened up months of possibilities. Maybe this has been going on for a while now, but it's new to me. The theme of April is Letters. Since I've been trying to get more into non-fiction writing my April letters will be Letters to the Editor. This can entail real editorials on real issues to real papers (whether I send them to the REAL newspaper is optional) or funny editorials on funny issues not in real papers. I can even stretch my imagination to include Letters to the Editor of Life, aka Big 'G' and or myself, as I am my own worst editor on earth, and letters to a general audience.
The more I think of it, the better this idea sounds.
Cool! It does sound like a great idea! can't wait to read your posts!
ReplyDeleteThat's cool, I look forward to your letter writing, what a great exercise! Good luck :)
ReplyDeleteI love that NaBloPoMo rolled out these monthly challenges!
ReplyDelete