Sunday, November 4, 2007

Day 4 and I'm Already Sorry

There goes NaBloPoMo for me out the window. One day in Maine and all thoughts of technology and my life in Boston went out the window. Being here and seeing my old college girlfriends has truly been joyous fun. I'll write more about them and our adventures together later tonight, but for now, I'm doing this post to make two in one day, an attempt at NaBloPoMo redemption.

For now, I will say just this - all the stress and anxiety I was feeling are gone. Thank God for good friends, good food, and laughter! I've been having such a fun time that I really couldn't tear myself away from them for any length of time to write a post yesterday. Ok, one step further, I didn't even remember for an INSTANT to write a post. How awesome (but yet bittersweet) is it that I was able to relax and let go that much?

To all the internet world, the truth is, it was just what I needed.

1 comment:

  1. I kind of wish I didn't go to great lengths to stay in the contest. It is too much pressure. Oh well, I'll figure a way. Enjoy your stress-free month!

    ReplyDelete